City & Guilds jobs 2022 Apply For Finance and Customer Service Executive vacancy notification out. Apply online for job vacancy for Finance and Customer Service Executive In City & Guilds. You can check UAE government jobs for freshers. You can search for latest government jobs in Dubai on our website. Who are looking for Finance and Customer Service Executive Jobs in Dubai, They can check here full description and then read carefully before apply.
City & Guilds jobs 2022 Finance and Customer Service Executive job vacancies notification out at City & Guilds Careers official website
Name of Department – City & Guilds vacancy 2022
Name of post – Finance and Customer Service Executive Jobs In Dubai
Salary- AED 28900.00 per month
Job location- Dubai, UAE
Official website- www.cityandguilds.com
City & Guilds Jobs description
Reporting to the Office Manager in Dubai, the Finance and Customer Service Executive will be supporting the Middle East business unit in achieving targets through a broad range of finance, customer service and administrative tasks.
Full-time or part-time
- Role Profile
You will be involved in assisting customers in understanding their account details and will help address finance and customer service queries/requests. You will also perform a key role in providing relevant finance information to the team to help achieve overall targets. You must be open to learning new systems and show the ability to assist internal and external stakeholders in the effective use of these.
What you will be doing:
- Raise and keep a record of manual invoices for CAPs, QAPs, EV Visits and Projects
- Ensure that the invoices are received by the centres/clients and address queries pertaining to the fees
- Provide copies of invoices and statements as necessary
- Provide support to centres and Branch colleagues on queries pertaining to finance-related matters including invoices, statements, debtors, etc.
- Generate monthly Debtors Report
- Provide Centre Revenue report to Sales Department as requested
- Escalate any issues that may impact income realisation or timely payment
- Furnish Monthly MENA Revenue and Expenditure Report
- Update Finance Contact in SAP
- Process credit card payments
- Assist with centre queries to ensure all are answered and dealt with promptly and professionally within City & Guilds customer charter guidelines always ensuring a positive experience for our customers.
- Build positive relationships with your allocated customer accounts and deliver excellent customer service by driving solutions for day-to-day customer issues.
- Provide support on a broad range of queries from a diverse group of customers to ensure provision of customer service in line with City & Guilds Customer Charter
- Provide administration guidance and support to customers when required
- Provide front line customer feedback to the MENA Team
- Work with regional team to implement Customer Improvement plan
- Provide advice and guidance on the most appropriate solutions to meet customer needs
- Ensure Complaints are recorded and responded to in accordance with organisational guidelines
Finance – Project Support
- Administer day-to-day finance-related tasks for the MENA projects
- Collate, record, and submit Expenses to the UK weekly or as necessary.
- Ensure that consultants and suppliers are paid as per contract
- Facilitate the suppliers’ and consultants’ Vendor Registration in SAP
- Assist in processing City & Guilds applications as Vendor Registration
- Maintain travel expenses register in required format
- Manage the project fee schedule of both client and consultants
Finance – Admin Support
- Administer day-to-day finance-related tasks for the Branch
- Manage Branch Petty Cash.
- Collate, record, and submit Reimbursement / Expenses via SAP Concur monthly or as necessary.
- Manage Account Payable for Suppliers and Consultant of the branch via SAP Concur.
- Maintain Purchase and Payment Request Record
- Assist Group finance in the introduction of UAE Corporation Tax
- Liaise with Group Finance on the quarterly UAE VAT submission of report and invoices.
Applying Product and Systems Knowledge
- To develop and maintain a thorough knowledge and understanding of City & Guilds systems and products to support customers and business development team
- Ensure copies of vendor contracts and special projects are catalogued and retained in the office.
- Manage accounts payables and receivables invoices and other records.
- Update Bank confirmation letter annually or whenever required.
- Carry out ad hoc duties from time to time at the request of management, commensurate with the level of this position including covering for the Customer Service Executive in their absence
- Third level qualification to diploma/degree level.
- Minimum 2-year experience in the Middle East. Customer support experience in the region is preferable.
- Excellent skills in a broad range of software packages including MS Word, Excel, Email and Internet. Experience in SAP is a plus.
- Demonstrate understanding of basic Accounts and Finance Principles.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated, flexible with ability to learn quickly, multitask and prioritise workload.
- Show keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and across functions.
- Fluency in Arabic is an advantage.
- Fluency in English is essential.
If you think this is the role and organisation for you then we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and complete our short application form using the apply button
How to apply at official City & Guilds Jobs careers site :-
-Candidate should go through official City & Guilds careers site which is www.City & Guilds.com.
– Then check official announcement for the Finance and Customer Service Executive recruitment.
– Read the detailed advertisement carefully.
– Click on apply online button after read the notification.
– Fill the City & Guilds Jobs application form with required details.
– Click on the submit application for finally.
– Take a application form status print out for further use.
Disclaimer:- All the information found on indeed4u.com website has been given by us, we are collecting information through notification. Our team does not give any guarantee of completeness, reliability, you can use the original notification before applying, our job portal indeed4u.com will not be responsible for any loss. wish you a bright future
Thank You for Your Visit 🙂