Harvard Club of the UAE jobs 2022 Apply For Executive Administrative Assistant vacancy notification out. Apply online for job vacancy for Executive Administrative Assistant In Harvard Club of the UAE. You can check UAE government jobs for freshers. You can search for latest government jobs in Dubai on our website. Who are looking for Executive Administrative Assistant Jobs in Dubai, They can check here full description and then read carefully before apply.
Harvard Club of the UAE jobs 2022 Executive Administrative Assistant job vacancies notification out at Harvard Club of the UAE Careers official website
Name of Department – Harvard Club of the UAE vacancy 2022
Name of post – Executive Administrative Assistant Jobs In Dubai
Salary- AED 11250.00 per month
Job location- Dubai, UAE
Official website- www.hasuae.clubs.harvard.edu
Harvard Club of the UAE Jobs description
This virtual administrator role is for a well-organized, highly-efficient individual who is proactive and able to take initiative. This role includes interacting with Harvard alumni, conducting correspondence with UAE Ministers, VIPs (ambassadors, consul generals, etc.), and assisting with the coordination of such events as networking nights, black-tie galas, VIP salon events, and more.
Reports to: Harvard Club of the UAE (HC UAE) President and Board Secretary
- Performs administrative and office support activities for HC UAE Secretariat
- Point person for HC Membership
- Duties may include:
- Organize Meetings (scheduling, calendar invites, agenda, minutes, etc.) including (but not limited to)
- Board Meetings
- Task Force Meetings
- Committee Meetings
- Ivy Meetings
- Coordinate HC UAE initiatives; e.g. Academic Outreach, Harvard Book Prize, etc.
- Manage Social Media; e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, etc.
- Screening/fielding telephone calls/emails
- Manage HC UAE calendars
- Making travel, meeting and event arrangements
- Word processing, filing, creating spreadsheets and presentations
- Maintain detailed task and action item list
- Provide daily updates to supervisor
- Communication and information dissemination to HC Membership
- Email communication to/with membership
- Twice monthly communication to membership
- Complete all Harvard Club of the UAE Correspondence
- Maintain/Update Membership Database on an as needed basis
- Maintain/Update Harvard Club of the UAE files and website
- Point person for coordination with Harvard Alumni Association (Cambridge office)
- Complete necessary HAA Annual reports
- Events coordination
- Facilitate HC UAE events; e.g. lunches, Networking Nights, Harvard Month of Service, Salons, other alumni events, annual Suhoor, Cruise, faculty events, etc.
- Follow event planning checklist and manage tasks
- Event management including manage pre and on-site registration, source venues, set up online payment, coordinate marketing via social media, newsletter, media, etc.
- Must be available for weekend and evening meetings/events (pre-scheduled)
- Other duties as requested
- Attention to detail
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills
- Efficiency and organization
- Strong communication skills
- Project coordinator experience
- Extensive software skills (MS Office)
- Social media management skills
- Internet research abilities
- Ability to work well with internal management, members, other alumni groups, and vendors
- Sensitivity to confidential matters may be required
- Must be available weekends/evenings as required
- Exceptional English, Arabic a plus
- Ability to maintain and track accounts/financial transactions
- 20 office hours per week + events/meetings
- Daily schedule: 9am – 1pm; Sunday to Thursday
- 3-4 Meetings per month (as scheduled)
- 3-4 Events per month (as scheduled)
- May work from home
- Must be available to support all HC UAE meetings and events (weekends/evenings as required)
- 3 months’ probation period
- Must have own UAE Residency Visa
Candidates must submit the following documents by https://goo.gl/forms/0UzpHHBZMsNi1PCg2
- Cover Letter
- Writing Sample
- Harvard Club of the UAE is registered as a legal entity in the UAE
- Harvard Club of the UAE’s purview includes providing a platform for alumni to network and give back to the community
- Harvard Club of the UAE hosts self-funded events and seeks sponsorships in order to further enable networking, development, service learning and community support initiatives
- Company: Harvard Club of the UAE
- Employment Type: Full Time
How to apply at official Harvard Club of the UAE Jobs careers site :-
-Candidate should go through official Harvard Club of the UAE careers site which is www.Harvard Club of the UAE.com.
– Then check official announcement for the Executive Administrative Assistant recruitment.
– Read the detailed advertisement carefully.
– Click on apply online button after read the notification.
– Fill the Harvard Club of the UAE Jobs application form with required details.
– Click on the submit application for finally.
– Take a application form status print out for further use.
Disclaimer:- All the information found on indeed4u.com website has been given by us, we are collecting information through notification. Our team does not give any guarantee of completeness, reliability, you can use the original notification before applying, our job portal indeed4u.com will not be responsible for any loss. wish you a bright future
Thank You for Your Visit 🙂